Terms and Conditions
- City of York Council (CYC) grants you a non-exclusive and revocable licence to use this App at no charge.
- Neither CYC nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the information or suitability of any goods, materials, or other items on the App for any particular purpose. It is your responsibility to make sure that any information or goods, materials, and other items on the App are suitable for your own requirements.
- Intellectual property in the App including copyright and trademarks are owned by CYC or by CYC’s licensors.
- You must not make copies of the App, or transfer it to anyone else, or allow anyone else to make copies, nor must you modify it in any way, or allow anyone else to modify it.
- CYC reserves the right to withdraw the App at any time and for any reason.
- If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement CYC may also terminate your use of the App by giving you notice. You must then immediately stop using the App.
- You understand and acknowledge that when using the App the terms and conditions of your own mobile network provider will continue to apply.
- CYC will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or consequential losses or damages of any kind including loss of profit arising out of your use of the App. whether based on breach of contract, tort, or product liability. This shall not exclude or limit CYC’s liability for death or personal caused by negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law.
- The law of England & Wales shall be the applicable law.